Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love typography and monograms

These monogram choices have me drooling! It was so hard to pick just one for our wedding invitations...isn't it fun just to look at.  The company is Dabney Lee and it is beyond adorable.  We chose to do both our wedding invitations and day-after brunch invites from this company...and they are both so fun and fresh!


and these background choices...




Check back in tomorrow to see the real wedding invitation!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have spent entirely way too much on Dabney Lee's site, I am in love! I am so excited to see your invitation. I'm thinking about ordering some notecards for myself. I'm having a hard time deciding between the black lab and a monogram. Hmm.... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete