Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 Things Every Woman Must Own

According to InStyle, these are the 10 Things that Every Woman Must Own:

1. Black Blazer...I feel that navy would also be acceptable (I love navy...hence the bridesmaids dresses)
2. Leopard print scarf...I have one and haven't worn it in a long time...maybe I should bring it back out
3. Red flats: that one's not going to work for me...I hate red, I'll do pink or yellow instead
4. Striped shirt: nautical is so chic right now...I just got a cute one from J.Crew
5. Statement Necklace: couldn't agree with this more, although I could substitute a great chunky gold bracelet...sometimes that reallly does the trick
6. Little black dress. enough said.
7. Black opaque tights: do leggings work?
8. Oversize watch: highly agree...I love my Michele watch, and the changeable bands allow it to go with anything
9. Classic trench
10. Flared jeans

The only things I would add are:
1. Oversize sunglasses
2. Nude nail polish
3. Super thin gold hoop earrings

Thoughts...Suggestions? I'll add them to the list!

Clicke here for the InStyle version

1 comment:

  1. I would also add peal stud earrings :) Cute Blog- Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete