Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Saturday, April 24, 2010

exciting additions!

Here's a picture of the dresser that Matt made for me!  I got the knobs from Anthropologie and the lamp and glass hurricane from TJ Maxx!  The top middle drawer has a really cool section for jewelry...I'll post a pic of that soon!

Second new addition...the slipcovered chair! We ordered this chair, the ottoman and a new couch from (believe it or not...) JC Penny?! Who knew!  We got a great deal and turns out that the quality/comfort/style is fabulous...we are actually ordering another slipcovered chair for in front of the fireplace off of the kitchen!

I'll post pictures of the couch once we get it...it's backordered until May 5.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It all looks great!! I have been looking for a couch and chair for 4 months!! I love this chair. It is really close to what I'm looking for. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete