Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, August 30, 2010

She shops!

I just wanted to pass along some of the great stuff Kirtie and I found at the Gap yesterday, yes that Gap, can you believe it!  The best part is that they were totally affordable and are going to bring us into the fall season perfectly!

so cute to wear with skinny jeans and a sweater if needed...I'm also thinking a stack of bangles on one hand.

I love a good boyfriend shirt...totally cool with skinny gold hoops and hair in a messy ponytail

cute (and fitted) military-inspired blazer...it's great because it has a little stretch to it.


Last, a great pair of black jeggings (jean leggings)...Kirtie tried them on and they looked fab and will look great with all of the above!

Happy shopping and Happy Monday!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute! I love it all. And I have been so skeptical about jeggins, but they look pretty great! I mean, it's a version of the skinny jean, so I'm sure they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete