Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wedding Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding....design/interior photos from the wedding will be up tomorrow. (I apologize in advance for all the wedding photos/posts but I'm just so excited!)

Amy walking my little peanut down the aisle (I wish you could see her little wreath)


Love BT...isn't he adorable!


Most amazing wedding planners/mom and BF ever...the wedding could not have happened without them (you'll see their hard work and great taste in the next post)


ADPi's serenading Matt...one of my favorite pics from the night.

Hope you like!  xoxo


2 comments:

  1. You follow me, I follow you! You were a gorg bride! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to
    write some material for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if
    interested. Kudos!

    Here is my page :: Fotografia

    ReplyDelete