Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, January 17, 2011

Best and Worst from the Golden Globes

I am going to start off with who I thought was the Best Dressed:

Eva Longoria looked stunning in a black Badgley Mischka, no better revenge for a cheating husband than looking fab (in your face Tony)! Anne Hathaway also looked great, the color looked great and I just really like her hair down for some reason.

Next, Emma Stone and Claire Danes both nailed it in Calvin Klein Collection.  Both chose relatively simple dresses that killed...they each look amazing.  Emma Stone gets the award for overall Best Dressed.
Lastly, I really loved Julianna Margulies in YSL.  She looks ladylike and classic.  The pale pink with black looks great with her complexion and hair, the only think I'm unsure about is the shoes...
  
Next Up:  Worst Dressed
First up are Natalie Portman (don't hate me please)! I just think that the red rose on the dress made her look like a Valentine!  Halle Berry also disappointed, not a fan of her Nina Ricci modified mini-dress
Leighton Meester (who seems to have only bad taste) wore another disaster (suprisingly from Burberry).  At least this one wasn't sheer!  January Jones also had on something I'd rather forget...the boobs smashed against the dress is not a good look. Suprising because she's usually spot on with her gowns.

 
 Okay, J. Lo...not sure where she was going with this but it reminds me of another awards show disaster outfit, pale makeup and all. (at least she didn't have the center part going)
Officially the Worst Dressed at the Golden Globes: Miss Michelle Williams in Valentino. She looks like she should be in the ad for Marc Jacobs' Daisy Perfume.  Agree?
Lastly, I've created my own award for Most Underwhelming, which appropriately goes to: Miss Carrie Underwood (i.e. Mrs. Mike Fisher!) Nothing wrong with the dress, she looks stunning, but she seems to always have a similar gown on...She's got a rocking body and is so beautiful- I'd love to see her in color!!!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend...Mine went way too fast! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment