Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, May 7, 2012

getting closer...

to moving into the new house!  I feel like this whole process has taken forever...but it's really only been 3 months.  I guess just doing all the lame-o projects like sanding and taping and getting rid of cabinets made it seem a lot longer.

I'm ready to see the big changes...kitchen, bathrooms...and I'm dying to get my furniture in there and start decorating!  Here's a sneak peek at some pictures I'm using as inspiration.  Don't tell...I'm trying to keep parts of it secret :)
We have a skylight in our master bathroom but I'm picturing a 'sunken in' tub rather than a free standing one

this looks just like our staircase and I can't wait to do a gallery wall with oversized matting and frames!

we have TONS of shutters like this that we took down...I'm totally going to repurpose them for this! Just need to decide what color...

Happy Monday XO

1 comment:

  1. I am on pins and needles! I need to see the real pics!! ;)

    ReplyDelete