Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I think I may have an addiction...

to Lululemon.  I cannot even put into words how much I love all of their stuff...it literally makes me smile when I put it on.  Lucky for me we got to host a Lulu (you know, because I'm on a first-name basis with them) trunk show here at work!  It was one of the best days of my life...not only did I get to shop (with a discount...score) but I got to do one of my favorite things...help other people shop!

People kept coming up and asking my opinion on things and I got to help them pick things out and try stuff on that they ended up loving!  I may have sold more clothes than the lulu girls who were there.  In fact, I got a thank you email (squeal!) from the manager of the store that came down.  She even said she was about to offer me a job but she didn't think I'd want to commute to Burlington...I almost started crying...it was a total pick-me-up (much needed).

Anywhoo...I just found out that lulu is now making swimsuits...can't even wait to get my hands on one:
and/or one of their new beach bags...
So just in case any of you are feeling generous my birthday is coming up....just sayin'

Happy Wednesday to you all..XO

1 comment:

  1. my sister and I LOVE Lululemon but my mother didn't understand why we'd spend that kind of money on workout clothes... until we bought her yoga pants for her birthday! now she's converted :)

    ReplyDelete