Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back...sorta

So in case you don't read cheerios and beer (which you totally should because Whit is my bff and WAY more fun/funny)...Whitney and I have something super fun up our sleeves...and the big reveal is coming your way on:
07.07.12
I can't tell you what it is yet but I hope you'll be as excited as we are!
Also, this week Kirtie (aka mom) and I have a fun shopping date in Boston on Wed/Thurs! I am so excited because the weather is supposed to be beautiful so I actually get to wear cute summer clothes...no more of this all black, all workout-wear (at least for one day). I decided to put together a little outfit on Polyvore for your viewing pleasure :)
Day Shopping in Boston

Day Shopping in Boston by lteevens featuring a circle necklace
I'll have to take a pic of the outfit in person and you guys can weigh in on what you think- sound good?

Also, I need a fun dinner outfit for Wednesday...can someone please put one together for me?! XO

1 comment:

  1. Shopping in Boston? Sounds like fun!! And a black maxi is always perfect for running around.

    ReplyDelete