Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm really into...

The first thing I'm really into right now is...College Football. Gameday is BACK and I'm totally excited!

Which leads me to...my new iPhone 4.  I have an app that allows me to check up on all college football-related news: can't beat that.

When I'm not watching football...I'll be reading this on my kindle.  Have any of you all read this..thoughts?

Fall is upon us, which means fall fashions.  I'm really into these Tory Burch clogs.  They speak to me, as does this watch.  The rose gold is a cool twist on the classic oversize watch.

Lastly, I'm not quite ready to give up my summer glow, so I've started using this:

Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisterizer...love it!

Happy early weekend...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment