Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, October 11, 2010

Currently lusting after...

So after posting those pics yesterday I started looking at my living room in a different light...and decided that it needs a little "somethin' somethin'". It's looking too bland/country for me, I want to spice it up!  So, I spent the majority of my afternoon and evening perusing the new Lonny online edition (Yum!) and looking on Ebay and Etsy for some fabric inspiration.

Check out these pics. They came from my new favorite Web site DecorPad.  While looking around at photos incorporating ikat fabric I stumbled across this site and found myself perusing images for way too long...




 

Loving the dual ottomans...I'm thinking about finding some to put at the foot of our bed.

Here's a picture of a swatch that is similar to the fabric I got on ebay today for $20!!
I can't wait to turn it into this:
Or maybe frame two squares of it to hang above the couch.

Thoughts?? Suggestions??



No comments:

Post a Comment