Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Weekend and house pictures

Had to show these...Thanks Tara for the cute wine glasses!!!!

Birthday Boy with the Birthday Crown!

Had a great weekend with lots of family in town! The only way it could have been better is if my teams won...both games were so close!!!!!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend...check out some more pictures of the house below:

Here are some more pictures of Boys Camp:
Living Room

Couch shot of living room (with Kitty in the shot)

Wedding present: portrait of the Lu! On our mantle in living room
"Dressing Table" in my office/"me" room

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! (and your pup portrait!!!) looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice words about my blog! I am loving your blog as well! Miss Lucy is thee cutest! LOVE that painting of her! WOW!

    ReplyDelete