Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Right now I'm really into

J.Crew.  I was browsing their site earlier this evening and decided that I loved almost everything on there.  It may just be that I really like fall/winter clothes...the sweaters, cords and textures...but I think that J. Crew is just really nailing it right now.



Sometimes seeing all those cute clothes make me want to work in a place where I can get dressed up cute ever day instead of wearing black workout clothes...but then there are other days where I can barely wake up enough to pick out what to wear and am very excited that I can swear sweats and spandex.


 Santa, If you're reading this post, I'd like either of these bags...especially the "Gemini" (my sign) tote in black or gray under my tree this Christmas.  I'll be good I promise :)
 I am DYING over the cashmere "cocoon popover"...too bad it's $1200.  Note to J. Crew: why do you have such expensive stuff now...not cool.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about that pop over.. it's gorgeous.. but who the heck will spend 1200??? Crazy :)

    ReplyDelete