skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Words of Wisdom
Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following
-
lululemon
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Get to the Gap Immediately
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
I found these two prizes yesterday...can't believe my luck! (did I mention that I got them all for under $90)?!
www.gap.com
TDF. I'm serious, go get them now.
2 comments:
Michaela
January 8, 2011 at 4:46 PM
How cute!! I adore the shoes. They look comfy, too!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
♥
January 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Loving that jacket!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take me with you
About Me
Lindsay
I'm a proud GATOR grad now living in New Hampshire who is trying to learn how to adapt to life in the "live free or die" state...feel free to email me at: lindsayinnewhampshire@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Lucy
loving her bandana
...friends...
Blogs I Adore
Hello Gorgeous
Shrimp & Glitz
Sprinkles On Everything
That's What She Said
Shorely Chic
Ever Learning Eyes
The Pink and Blue Blog
Dilly Dallas
rockstar diaries
stripes and sequins
Do you ever....
There she is
Story of My Life
MIMI+MEG
A Complete Waste of Makeup
MadeByGirl
Torts and a Tiara
a gal and her dog
M Loves M
tales of me and the husband
forever88
Confessions of a 20 Something
{this is glamorous}
Fash Boulevard
Choose to be Happy
deliciously organized
Day Old News
Rants. Raves. Ridiculous.
Happiness is...
Margaret of York
PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan
think, classy.
Kentucky Blue Belle
pink wallpaper
Confessions of a Graphic Design Student
MODG
Just Dandy
cheerios and beer
Something Charming
{long distance loving}
Mrs. Southern Belle
Look Linger Love
Gal Meets Glam
Running In High Heels
A Suitcase and Stilettos
Preppy in Pearls
Preppy Paper Girl
The Bargain Blonde
Flip Flops & Pearls
the little things we do
You Just Cant Google Everything
Life is a Sunset
*Little Me, The Queen Bee
A Blonde Ambition
Chic Geek
Follow Whit!
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(124)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(19)
▼
2011
(258)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(23)
▼
January
(24)
Really...
Bad at nail polish...
More Blog Sale Items
Blog Sale
currently lusting after...
Warm Weather
Being the bigger person
Frustration
Recent purchases
Winter must haves cont.
Winter must haves
I was a little bad today
a little something on the side...
Best and Worst from the Golden Globes
I live in New Hampshire
Thanks for this
Lilly in Lonny
New Month, New Lonny!
Winter Coziness
Get to the Gap Immediately
Outfit of the Day
Lovely
so sad...
Resolutions
►
2010
(198)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(3)
How cute!! I adore the shoes. They look comfy, too!
ReplyDeleteLoving that jacket!!
ReplyDelete