Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tempest Necklace 2 Ways

Exciting news...The Fall 2012 Stella & Dot stuff is in! I perused the site and found some awesome pieces that are fun and can easily transition from summer to fall. As I was looking at all the new things I started picturing how I'd wear them and decided to share my thoughts with you all! These two looks feature the Tempest Necklace. The could be worn for a fun cocktail party or dinner/drinks with the girls. You could also wear this fun statement necklace during the day by dressing it down with comfy (but flattering) denim shorts and a flawy tank top...minimal makeup and you're good to go!
Tempest Necklace 2 Ways

Tempest Necklace 2 Ways by lteevens featuring stila tinted moisturizer
Expect more where this came from...I love styling one thing two ways! (thanks Polyvore for making it easier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment