Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy (belated) New Year!

Sooo...How are all New Year's Resolutiong going?

I must say that so far so good for me. I have talked/caught up with three four best friends this week on the phone and another through email (one of my goals/resolutions was to stay in better contact with friends and family).

Another goal for this year is to make myself a "girly space" in Matt's house. It's actually coming along quite nicely, we stripped down wallpaper and painted a room upstairs!

It's going to be my "dressing room" and office. We painted it a taupe color (B.Moore, Cedar Key) with a decorator's white high-gloss trim. It looks AWESOME! I will post some pictures later this week. I just need to find a rug, some new linens and curtains and it will be complete!

I'm also thinking about getting a chandelier for it...Matt didn't seem super psyched about that idea though. Pottery Barn Kids and Restoration Hardware Kids has the cutest chandeliers though...I may have to order one!

Happy New Year again xo

No comments:

Post a Comment