Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lindsay's Got A New Bag

So I am continually on the search for the perfect purse.  It needs to be not too big, not too small...just right.
Here's a bullet point of what I look for:
-Deep enough to fit a notebook
-At least one zippered pocket
-One large open pocket for phone
-Snap close capability (rather than zippered)
-Handles that can fit over my shoulder but aren't too long (no 80s purse for me)

Now, does that seem like to much to ask for? I think not....

Enter my most recent purchase from (the greatest store on earch)...J. Crew.

It has the perfect amount of storage space and has not 1 but 3 deep pockets....



Thoughts?  It also comes in a matte black as well as this nude color.

visit www.jrew.com to order one!

No comments:

Post a Comment