Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mud Ball 2011

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!  I'm not sure if I've posted about this before (if I have I'm sorry) but I'm on a committee right now that raises money for the Upper Valley Haven (http://uppervalleyhaven.org/).  It's a really fun event that takes place in March.  The theme is dressy but with a fun twist...everyone wears mud boots!!!  (Fun and also appropriate because up here it is officially "mud season").

This is my first year on the committee and I totally lucked out and got to design our Save-the-Date, something that I LOVE doing.  I know I'm a total dork but creating/designing is my fav!

I finished the template a week ago and it just went to print...but I figured I'd give you all a sneak peek...
FRONT
BACK
Thoughts?!  I think it's super fun and can't wait to do the invite soon!

1 comment: