Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Undecided

So I'm still growing up and into my own style...but sometimes it's hard! Some days I'm really into Anthropologie and all of its bohemian charms while other days it's Pottery Barn and it's preppy appeal

...I guess you could say that I'm still trying to figure it all out, as is evident by the pics below!





What can I say, I love them all! (and apparently I have a thing for upholstered headboards)

**images via DecorPad.com and Pottery Barn**

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last room! I have been considering painting our bedroom gray =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take ALL of these please!! LOVING that silver and pink! It is soo feminine and masculine at the same time!! I am BIG on grey right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them too - you are definitely a prepster, but you can definitely have fun with accessorizing with Bohemian and Anthropologie-esque accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh I feel you on that. I go back and forth all the time...

    ReplyDelete