Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rendezvous Re-Cap

First of all, I want to thank Jillian and Alison for an amazing blogger meet-up.  It was my first event like that and it was amazing!  I got to see my bff Whitney AND meet up with people like me!  Everyone I met was so nice and fun to talk to...seriously, it was awesome to meet up with people who are going through the same things as you!

Next, a new show caught my eye...have any of you seen a preview for a new show on CW called "Hart of Dixie"?  Here's a snippet that I found...let me know your thoughts:


I love Rachel Bilson and am definitely going to check this new show out!

Hope you all had a happy Monday! XO

4 comments:

  1. Saturday night was so fun! I'm so bummed I didn't make it to the market stuff on Sunday. LAME. It was nice to meet you Saturday, though! Let me know if you're ever in Portsmouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me happy, plain and simple! it was so fun to meet you this weekend and I can't thank you enough for making the trip :) I can't wait to see you again...almost as much as I'm excited for a new Rachel Bilson show...which is A LOT. much love! {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHHH i had so much fun this weekend and i am so glad i got to meet you and whitney :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this show to start!! Love Rachel Bilson!

    ReplyDelete