Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm losing it

Like seriously, I'm losing it.  There were a few times today where I completely forgot what I was supposed to be doing or what I was talking about.  I'm going to blame it on the increase in medication but not sure how much longer that excuse is going to work...

All I can do is laugh about it.  Here's a good one from today...I made cookies last night for 2 hours for a cookie exchange today.  I brought them carefully into work, made sure that no one ate any or even peeked at them...only to forget the f-ing cookies and lock them in my office.  I had to have freaking maintenance come and let me back into the office to get the damn cooks! 

Oh, and before that I was supposed to let the cat into the barn for the day...so I did...only not really because it turns out she was locked in the mudroom for 12 hours today...oops. Sorry Kitty!

The only thing that I seem to do without issue is go on Pinterest...so off I go...but not before I leave you with something I found on there just now:




love that sign...maybe soon I'll actually be able to have wine again.  Oh, and by have wine I mean have more than a 1/2 glass- that's not even really having wine- that's tasting it.  BOO!

Happy Monday Peeps! XOX

Totally not trying to gain sympathy in these posts...just trying to make light of everything so I don't get all freaked out...I mean being able to laugh at things like this are what makes it easier to stand!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God I've had one of those days too. I've been so all over the place! I couldn't focus on ANYTHIN for the life of me. AND I hate forgetting stuff in the fridge at work...I used to go pick up groceries during the day at my old job (it was a really small office) and leave them in the fridge. Sometimes on Friday afternoon I'd forget them and be with out them all weekend :(

    Here's to hoping for a better week...with some yummy wine :)

    ReplyDelete