Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mean Lindsay

Mean Lindsay

Mean Lindsay by lteevens featuring brass jewelry

So I've had a ton on my plate this week including millions of work issues, feeling sick and my car breaking down in the road....I had just taken it in 6-weeks earlier for a routine flush-out and maintenance check-up so you can imagine how bummed I was when the people said I needed lots of $$$ work done.  Finally, after many back and forth phone calls to the dealership, I walked in with my "lindsay means business face" (and this outfit) to give them a piece of my mind. 

Not sure why but I definitely felt cool in my leather jacket (that I got a redic deal on this past Saturday)!  Still waiting for a final decision/offer from the car place but just having told them how I feel made me feel better.


Enough about the rough week...I've been stewing about it long enough.  I'm a lucky girl and I just need to remember that when I get down.  


How has everyone else's week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment