Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Wow, I can't believe it's only Wednesday...I feel like this week is going by sooo slow, but maybe that's because I just want the weekend to get here!  I get to see all of my besties this weekend and I cannot wait!

In anticipation of seeing them, I got a spray tan! I didn't want them to think that I was a pale Northerner now so I got myself a nice little glow...I have to say, I'm very impressed with it so far.  It looks natural (not like an oompah-loompah)

On another note, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope that everyone has something green on...otherwise you may get pinched!

Here are some photo's from Coastal Living that I was drawn to this evening...I'm thinking it's because they all incorporate green in some way...Enjoy!

 
Love the headboard...I'm looking for fabric to make my own headboard like this. I also love the small bird prints on the wall, they draw the eye up towards the drapes!


I'm loving those pillows and the spot of blue with the lamps and on the chair!


how cute is that stool...and the white chair- to DIE for....love the ruffle at the bottom!

**images courtesy of www.coastalliving.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment