Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Signature Outfit

Every girl has her go-to outfit. One that you always feel comfortable and confident wearing.  This is mine...it's an oldie but a goodie, in fact, recently when I couldn't decide what to wear to an engagement party a good friend kindly pointed me in the direction of my go-to...which ended up working out perfectly...

Here it is...
***FYI, this party was in New Hampshire so jeans were perfectly acceptable...also, I switched out my UGGS for some nice J.Crew flats.

everything else is a staple:
-Crisp White Button Down
-Dark Wash slightly flared jeans
-Simple stud earrings
-Classic tank watch
-Thick scarf (I told you I loved scarves)...my favorite brand is Love Quotes
-Barbour Jacket...a must have up here in New England (classic preppy jacket for fall/winter)

So tell me, what's your signature outfit?  Better yet, Show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment