Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

So we are leaving FLA today...sad to leave but excited to see hubby and the Lu when I get home!  Got lots of sun....had lots of drinks and even more FUN!  Girls Trips really are the best, it makes you really appreciate the friendships you have. 

This one in particular made me love my new friends that I came with but also really miss my other friends.   It also makes me proud of myself for finally making some good girlfriends in NH.  I am slowly making it my home and am starting to really entrench myself in life up there and this trip with fab friends was just what the doctor ordered!

Lastly, I will leave you with some funny tid-bits from our trip:
1.  Apparently eyelids and lips swell with too much sun/booze...two of us looked like we'd been in a bar fight
2.  Sunscreen needs to be re-applied...thought once in the morning was enough...
3.  Learned how important drinking water throughout the night is: keeps the hangovers at bay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment