He has been feverishly working on a house layout plan and I have been so far, relatively un-interested...mainly because he's:
1. Obsessed with this project: sketching, talking about it...etc.
2. Working on all of the not fun stuff like square footage, costs and other things I don't have any interest in/don't understand.
But with this task of picking out kitchen stuff online I've gotten a little more into this whole building a house thing...
Alas, here are some photos of the kitchen that I fell in love with and met all of my requirements, which are:
1. LARGE island with room for stools
2. Large sink
3. Shelves in the island for my cookbooks (you know, in case I ever decide to use them)
4. Pass-through "open" plan that will transition from kitchen to living room
5. white/white-ish cabinets!!!
Just so you know, I'm thinking of having poured concrete counters with a white marble top on the island...I also like the idea of having the island painted a light shabby/chic green color.
Oh, and if you want to take a peek at more of these awesome cabinets go to: www.crown-point.com