Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Note about previous Gap Shoes

Okay, so a few days ago I posted a pic of some Gap flats that I thought were totally cute...turns out they are not quite as they seem.

I went to the Gap yesterday and tried them on...I was disappointed to find out that you can see your toes against the leather.  Meaning that when you have them on you can clearly see the outline of your toes in them...not cool!  I am totally going to spring for the Tory B ones...


I did however find a totally cute sweater on sale in a fun spring-y color!  I may even wear it today to our final Mud Ball meeting!
Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment