- Literally, if I saw any more pre-mature gray hair and bra-less women I was going to go out and start a booth that sells bras and hair color....it was not okay.
- Again, if I saw any more colored glass earrings and molded silver jewelry to match old "celtic" symbols, I was pretty sure I'd puke up stained glass
- Why are people selling wooden toys for $249...not sure...guess no one else was either because no one got near that booth
- If you were interested in decorating your house with quilted animals...this was the place. You know, just in case you wanted an "aquatic but quilt-themed nursery"...you were totally in business here
- Also saw lots and lots of blown glass...not sure where you'd put a football-sized glass blown pumpkin, but if you were in the market for that you were in the right spot. Oh, and if they didn't have one in the exact color you wanted, they could make you one to order...sweet.
- Can I say again how many women there needed a bra and the name of a stylist...It's just not okay to wear a kaftan with hiking boots...even if you have the matching blown glass earrings and necklace!!
We later headed down to Sunapee Harbor (which is GORGEOUS), walked around and had some drinks overlooking the harbor, which was super fun!
Hope you all had fabulous weekends...can't wait to hear all about them! XOX