Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Showing some love

So after re-reading yesterdays post, I can see how some of you may think that I only have negative thoughts about the upcoming season...I don't at all. In fact, some of my very best memories have come from football season. It's a sport/season that I will love for the rest of my life...I live and learn from it every year and want to show you in pictures, what this life has meant to me (so far)....














Even after some rough times, seeing any one of these pictures can bring me back to a place of happiness. This sport has done more for my life than I will ever know...it's given me more opportunities than I can appreciate and for that I am eternally grateful. Everyone should be so lucky as to see the things that a college education and good mentoring can do for a young person...I've seen it firsthand and will never forget the amazing things I've seen.*

To my dad: I don't know how you do it, but you always do it with a smile on your face and endless confidence. If I can be half the optimist that you are, I know I'll be as successful as you.

To my mom: Again, I don't know how you do it, but if I am half as open-hearted, kind and stylish as you I'll be pumped. You rock and I love you.

*It's always hardest to remember the positive things. I've seen plenty of hard times in this profession/sport but I'm choosing here and now to remember and move forward with the good times. xo)

1 comment: