Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Monday

Today is the worst day in college football. Today is the day the AD's decide who will no longer be their football coach. I'm still trying to decide who feels it the worse...spouses or children. (nothing is worse than feeling like no one likes or appreciates your dad, your hero!)

I didn't want to watch any tv or read any sports pages/sites because I knew what was coming: firings.

The only thing I keep telling myself is that everything happens for a reason.

My heart goes out to everyone who had a rough time today...keep your chin up and hold your head high. I know it hurts now but it will get better.

Oh, and if anyone is rude about it...send them my way. Sally from Berkeley can make a cameo.

Xx

Back tomorrow with a classic outfit post.




-on the go...posted from my iPhone!

1 comment:

  1. yes i def agree! alot of good/bad things went on with football coaches this year!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete