Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Big day tomorrow...

hubby and I are closing on our house!  I'm so excited...it's like Christmas Eve...not sure I'll be able to sleep.  All I can think about is decorating/paint colors/furniture placement etc.!!!

Here are two pics that I'm fired up to do in the new house:
We'll start with refinishing the wood floors and touching up the white paint (real-life photos coming soon)...also need to decide what we want to put on the walls (and by "we" I mean me, because let's face it...we all know that my opinion is the only one that counts)
Found another lovely example of how fantastic blue/white china looks with hot pink! Can't wait!
Oh, and just for good measure, a photo of something else that will look adorable in our new house:
Lucy!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Moving in is hard work but soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! And Lucy is just too cute. :)

    My husband and I had a disagreement this weekend about where to put this end table after we redid our bedroom (wood floors and paint). Needless to say, love your statement about your opinion being the only one that counts. ;) The table has a new home now...in the garage.

    ReplyDelete