Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Saturday, February 11, 2012

stumped

Okay...so I've been sitting in a Starbucks waiting for hubby to finish up at a ski shop for an hour and STILL cannot figure out how to get the code to display below my button on the blog.  I finally conquered the dreaded chevron print creation and was pumped to have a button that you can copy/paste on your blog! However...I tried no less than 3 different tutorials to and all I could get to show up was the button itself but NO code below!  a few times I got the dreaded question mark in the blue box but other than that...nada.

So off I go to get more coffee (gotta get the s-bucks while I can) then I'm going to attempt to update my blog header to reflect my new adorable (if I say so) button.

Happy Saturday People...Oh, I also get to shop...at like, real stores.  Not in NH!!!!!

ps...what do you guys think of my new button?

button

No comments:

Post a Comment