Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Recap

Hosted a mini SuperBowl Party yesterday and had a blast!  I tried out a pulled pork recipe that I saw on Pinterest...it was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.

The recipe is super easy...all you need is this:
2Lbs pork tenderloin (trimmed)...I used two 1Lb tenderloins
12oz can of root beer
-Place the meat in your slow cooker, pour root beer over it and cook on low for 7 hours
-After 7 hours, strain the juices out and shred pork with two forks (shreds easily)
-Put back into slow cooker on 'warm' and pour a can of your favorite bbq sauce over the meat
-Enjoy!

We served ours with toasted buns and it was super yummy!

We also got into the spirit and made these (iced sugar cookies):
I made a ton of #10 cookies for Eli but Matt hid them all for the picture...he's a Pats fan and I'm a Giants fan...although I cheered for all the fellow Gators who are on the Pats!  Happy Monday People...XO (Superbowl outfit below)

Super Bowl XLVI

1 comment: