Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Weekend!

So something a little new happened this morning...I was a productive member of society. Typically on weekends, I resemble a sloth.  I get up late, have some coffee and breakfast, maybe start laundry then maybe take a nap.

Not today.

Today I woke up at 7:15 with a pep in my step.  I went with hubby to drop off our smoker at a friends house for a party this afternoon...stopped in to say hi to his parent and drop off eggs, visited D&D for a doughnut :), then I sat and watched hubby take a waterski and lastly finished the morning up with a 7 mile run.

All before 11:30...yes Mom, you read that correctly.

Here's the beastly hill that we finished with (this hill seems never ending...it just goes and goes...0.7miles)...not fun.
I just thought the whole time I was running up it about how many more glasses of wine I could have :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!  I'm off to party...will send an OOTD later :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment