Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm related to Justin Beiber

or at least his twin...
Justin B.

little bro

little bro
Okay so maybe I'm not exactly related to Justin himself but I do think that little brother does look a lot like Mr. selena gomez...thoughts?
Thank god I was never one of those Justin Beiber-Fever fans...that would just be gross.
ps. do you think this post can get me to 100 followers? 

4 comments:

  1. I'll help ya get to 100!! I may hit the 100 mark today, as well.. 2 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, or one MILLION. I'm not a Bieber fan either, but I did just follow him on instagram. Why? So I could see him post pictures of Selena Gomez. Now her, her I love.

    Jenna
    The Paleo Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a post on my name with my JB initials. It has recieved the most hits do far.
    Stupid Biebs. I had the initials wayyyyy before he did.

    ReplyDelete