Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, January 12, 2012

VIP (very important product)

Okay people...I have found the best product on the planet.  It's a mascara and it's called MultiplEYE from Tarte.  As much as I try to look put together every day, sometimes the only thing I can manage to put on is some concealer and this mascara...yes, I will take that extra 2 (very valuable minute) to put this mascara on...it's THAT GOOD.
Check it out:

Yes it's two steps but it is so worth it.  It makes my eyes pop.  The only downfall is that it is on the pricey side of mascara (at $22 for the base and $24 for the mascara) but believe you me I would not recommend something that isn't worth it.  I'll post a pic of my eyes later (right now I'm at worky and can't)...but trust: the lashes are the bomb.com. Happy Thursday Peeps: XO

No comments:

Post a Comment