Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, January 2, 2012

Peace out 2011...Holla 2012

2011 was quite a year...I started off thinking it'd be cool to have brown hair:
Then realized that I have way more fun as a blonde (even if the maintenance is a b-tch
I made it all the way through a seemingly never-ending winter (which included lots of skiing and drinking...for warmth of course). Finally Summer came, I turned the big 2-5 and learned to waterski
at the end of summer hubby and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary and took on football season with renewed resolve and a new hardened and more positive outlook (that lasted for much longer than anticipated...and I didn't hand out any verbal lashings...a victory in itself). Oh, and I discovered the awesomeness that is instagram (follow me...lteevens)
Finally we wrapped up the year with a fun weekend in Boston with the bestie (Whit) and hubby (who was a good sport among all awesome chicks)...
 Overall 2011 was a year of ups, downs and learning experiences.  I learned that stress and anxiety can play a part in your health. I learned that a positive attitude and sense of humor can get you through anything.  I learned that I really like red wine. I learned how awesome Pinterest is. I learned that patience is an ever-evolving virtue...but one that you can improve if you set your mind to it.  I learned that confidence is one of the best qualities to have...believe in yourself and everyone else will follow.  What is the most important lesson that you've learned this past year?
Happy Monday XO

2 comments:

  1. Here is to a new great year!!!!!!!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    oh and come check out my custom blog design giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good sport to hang out with all the ladies! I love Boston, hope y'all had a great time! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete