Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Friday, March 30, 2012

April Showers


April Showers

April Showers by lteevens featuring slim tees
Being in NH we still need some warm clothes so I rely on my favorite...Patagonia (which now has some awesome colors available!).  I'm loving the new Hunter boots that are two-tone...so fun!  Skinny jeans are a necessity when wearing boots (can't handle the bunching).

Hope you are all enjoying your Friday...TGIF

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these boots!! They are the coolest pair I've seen. We are #73 in the Friday's Fancies link up - hope you stop by. We are following you!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
    BTW - our blog just turned 1 and we are holding a little giveaway if you are interesting in entering. http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/2012/03/1-year-blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vest! Hope some warm weather heads your way soon... it feels like summer here in NC! (btw just found you blog and love it... I'm your newest follower!)

    ReplyDelete