Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, June 6, 2011

ABC's of me

Following in the fun footsteps of Sassypants and Polka dots, pearls and pink.... and doing an ABC list of myself!

A. Age: 25 in a few days....
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Folding Laundry...love doing laundry but HATE folding it (especially fitted sheets, i mean, is that a joke)
D. Dogs:The Lu!!!! 


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favorite color: Pink!
G. Gold or silver: currently it's gold...but I love layering both on my wrists
H. Height: 5'9 (would love to be a little shorter so I could wear heels...hubby isn't super tall)
I. Instruments you play: Um...does air guitar/drums count?
J. Job title: Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
K. Kids: Someday soon...but not too soon.
L. Live: New Hampshire.  Live Free or Die
M. Mom’s name: Kirsten but I call her Kirtie Birdie
N. Nicknames: (same at tuttlebug...) My (former) last name...it's quite catchy: TEEVENS
O. Overnight hospital stays: almost...but I left before midnight so I don't think that counts
P. Pet peeve: traffic/rude fans at games
Q. Quote: Keep Calm and Carry On
 R. Righty or Lefty: Lefty for writing, sports are righty
S. Siblings: A younger brother!
 T. Time you wake up: well my alarm goes off at 7:15 but I get out of bed at 7:45am
U. Underwear: Heck yes...no commando for me
V. Vegetables you dislike: beets and cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: Hubby
bachelor party shirt...haha
X. X-rays you’ve had: Does an MRI count?  If not then probably 5...I was clumsy as a kid (oh actually, I'm still clumsy)
Y. Yummy food you make: ooh...pasta with chicken/broccoli/pine nuts and choc. chip cookies
Z. Zoo animal favorite: leopards!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...fitted sheets kill me. I end up just bundling them up and throwing them in the closet:)

    ReplyDelete