Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Training Gear

So my training has officially begun for a Half-Marathon in August.  The bummer is that  it's been rainy and cold...so running outside hasn't been super fun.  I'm actually excited to be back training for something, it's nice to have a goal/event to look forward to.  I'm hoping to run this 1/2 marathon in 1 hour and 50 min.  It's a pretty hilly course so hill training will be key (and also brutal).

To get myself excited for training, I've been browsing my fav store: Lululemon in search of some fun new workout clothes, here's what I'm digging (oh and some cute shades from shopbop.com too)



Hope that you all had a good weekend...I had some great "wife lesson's" from Kirtie on how to keep a nice clean and organized house...and it was exhausting! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment