Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, April 2, 2012

Basketball Championship

Basketball Championship

Basketball Championship by lteevens featuring a shu uemura mascara
So I was all set to tell you all about my total Suzie Homemaker weekend (I mean who am I) when I remembered the that Men's Basketball National Championship is on...therefore an outfit was required...plus that's just way more fun than hearing about my boring all-out cleaning/baking/cooking/organizing event this weekend.  I just wish I could wear something that cool tonight...but alas I'm sitting on the couch in my lulu gear from work and drinking wino with hubby.

Happy Monday...hope you're all cheering on Kentucky and the SEC!!!  Oh, and cheers (cue glasses clinking)...XO

No comments:

Post a Comment