Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, April 23, 2012

overheard

Lesson to me...never sit in a coffee shop surrounded by ivy league students on a Sunday afternoon.  Here are just a few things that I overheard

1. "I don't even know why they offer pre-med at public or state schools...they just don't have the same level of requirements that we do here."
2. "People from Johns Hopkins have no personality and I've heard that hospitals aren't hiring people from there because of that"
3. "Would I be better off going to a state school and getting straight-A's than I am here at Dartmouth getting A's and B's..."
4. "I feel like we can't even compare to public schools because we are just getting such a higher level of education than those people."

I feel like all I can really say is, "GO GATORS"

did that really happen?  All the friends/family that I have that goes/has gone to Dartmouth is cool...wtf?  do people really feel like this or did I sit near the wrong chicks?

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone points out to those students that there is no "pre-med" major. One of my best friends was an English major...and guess what? She's a real life doctor now. Oh, and she went to public school.
    I think you just sat next to a bad batch.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete