Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Friday, April 6, 2012

Patterned Jeans


Patterned Jeans

Patterned Jeans by lteevens featuring stella & dot jewelry
Currently loving these ikat Joe's jeans...may have to purchase these for summer. Also loving the chambray shirt.  I have one that I got last year and love how it can be dressed up with jewelry and accessories or dressed down with a baseball hat and lulu cropped pants (wore this last weekend and will post a pic).  Still obsessed with Stella & Dot jewelry...so many fun pieces and LOVING the layered look (a look I've been sporting a ton lately).  Happy Friday all! XO

4 comments:

  1. OK this sounds silly but I didn't even KNOW they made floral jeans like that! Those are too cute - love how you paired it with all of those neutrals. I need to get me one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching everywhere for the perfect chambray shirt but I haven't found one that has caught my eye just yet. This one however is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post I enjoyed read this.

    ReplyDelete