Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, April 12, 2012

DC Girls Trip!

DC Girls Trip!

DC Girls Trip! by lteevens featuring sterling silver bangles
So excited for my DC Girls Trip!  It's been way too long since we got together!
I promised them that I'd post a polyvore set of what I packed...but seeing as they are already packed and on their way...this is too late!
I figured I'd post it anyway because it reflects a new trend in my style...more simple, classic and laid back.  Ever since I did a major closet clean out I've gone back to basics...mainly jeans, t-shirts (and button downs) with fun statement jewelry (think fun chandelier earrings and stacked bracelets) to go along with my newly discovered "beachy waves".
  I'm hoping that we take some great pictures this weekend so you can have a better idea of what I'm talking about...as well as see how much we missed each other!
Below is a pic of the ladies I'll be seeing this weekend (all the ladies in blue and the blonde next to me hopefully)...the other lovies I'll be seeing later this summer and I can't wait!!!! XO

1 comment:

  1. i seriously love those black pants with the colored waistline!

    ReplyDelete