skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Words of Wisdom
Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following
-
lululemon
Monday, March 21, 2011
Linds wants new specs...
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Here are some that I'm LOVING:
Loving these specs from Tory Burch...can't decide which color I like best.
Thoughts? Opinions?
Hope you all had a great Monday
1 comment:
♥
March 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Shelb just bought some Tori specs! They are adorable - I think she has the first ones!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take me with you
About Me
Lindsay
I'm a proud GATOR grad now living in New Hampshire who is trying to learn how to adapt to life in the "live free or die" state...feel free to email me at: lindsayinnewhampshire@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Lucy
loving her bandana
...friends...
Blogs I Adore
Fash Boulevard
Chic Geek
deliciously organized
Happiness is...
the little things we do
Margaret of York
MadeByGirl
cheerios and beer
MIMI+MEG
tales of me and the husband
You Just Cant Google Everything
MODG
Shorely Chic
Mrs. Southern Belle
Torts and a Tiara
A Blonde Ambition
Just Dandy
Day Old News
a gal and her dog
Dilly Dallas
Confessions of a 20 Something
Shrimp & Glitz
That's What She Said
rockstar diaries
Gal Meets Glam
Preppy Paper Girl
*Little Me, The Queen Bee
The Pink and Blue Blog
Hello Gorgeous
Sprinkles On Everything
Ever Learning Eyes
stripes and sequins
Do you ever....
There she is
Story of My Life
A Complete Waste of Makeup
M Loves M
forever88
{this is glamorous}
Choose to be Happy
Rants. Raves. Ridiculous.
PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan
think, classy.
Kentucky Blue Belle
pink wallpaper
Confessions of a Graphic Design Student
Something Charming
{long distance loving}
Look Linger Love
Running In High Heels
A Suitcase and Stilettos
Preppy in Pearls
The Bargain Blonde
Flip Flops & Pearls
Life is a Sunset
Follow Whit!
Archives
►
2014
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(124)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(19)
▼
2011
(258)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(25)
▼
March
(34)
Fun Finds from the Gap
Essentials
Funny story
Can't believe I forgot to mention...
Weekend Recap
Mud Ball 2K11
Organization
Texas Prep: Personalized Lilly Mug GIVEAWAY!
Whit's Visit
What I'm Thankful For Wednesday
5 Things You Can't Live Without
Linds wants new specs...
Easter Lucy
ahh spring...it's almost here. I can feel it!
OOTD
Stylish Blogging Award
i love being a gator
currently lusting after...
A little about me
OOTD's
Big Night: Bachelor Finale
What I learned this weekend
house ideas
So Excited!!!!
Homemade Pizza
What I'm Really Into: Gold, especially Rose Gold
Wee Bit Wed.
Things I learned from "The women tell all"
Spring can't get here soon enough
Bloglovin'
Saturday update
Re-Entry
Can't wait for Spring
Charlie Sheen
►
February
(23)
►
January
(24)
►
2010
(198)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(3)
Shelb just bought some Tori specs! They are adorable - I think she has the first ones!
ReplyDelete