Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stylish Blogging Award

Thank you Jenna for the blogger award!


With this awesome amazing blogger award, there are rules. They include:
  1. Thank the person who gave me the award, make a post and put a link back to the person.
  2. Share 7 things about myself.
  3. Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
 so let's start with these 7 things about me:

1. I am addicted to the show Criminal Minds...it's on late in the evening before I go to bed...

2. I'm constantly torn between creating my own Web site and keeping my job at the gym...

3. I am a hardcore football fan.  I cheer for Dartmouth and Florida and take it super seriously when they are playing!

3. I just started taking Pilates class on the Reformer Machine on Monday and i have sore muscles that I never knew i had...

4. I currently have brown hair but totally miss my blonde-ish hair.

5. My favorite work clothes are: black LuluLemon pants with ikat waistband, fleece top and super light Nike shoes!

6. My favorite piece of jewelry is my engagement ring.  I took it off for a day last week and felt weird without it!

7. I am tired of all the snow up here.  I'm so ready to either take a vacay to Florida or for the snow to melt and have nice Spring weather!

Now that you have 7 random things about me, I'm going to pass this along to 10 bloggers that i think deserve this award!


No comments:

Post a Comment