Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wed.

*So I copied Cheerios and Beer (my bff) and filled this out too!
 
{one} what color is your kitchen?
um...I think it's an off white color...
 
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
yes, but only for football games...my evil eye bracelet

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
pen...my favorite pens are the Pilot Precise V5 super fine pens. i LOVE them

{four} can you use chopsticks?
kinda, but it makes me eat slower...I prefer the kids chopsticks with the rolled up paper and rubberband

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers, definitely showers.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
either maple balsamic or poppyseed 
 
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
seriously, no way.  absolutely no way!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
nada...but I do like benadryl when I can't sleep

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
crunchy
  {ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
no way, I'm scared to death...I get nervous even seeing people hitch hike!

Fun Activity from:

No comments:

Post a Comment