Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Shopping Outfit

Black Friday Shopping Outfit

Black Friday Shopping Outfit by lteevens featuring oversized sweaters

This was what I wore for my Black Friday shopping...couldn't find my exact swea







not my exact sweater but love my Vince leggings and oversize cowl-neck sweater.  Layered my fav bracelets with my watch and rocked a full wrist!  Also love my fave Fresh-brand sugar lip balm and comfy flat black boots! Hope you all had great Thanksgivings and Black Fridays!!!!! XO

4 comments:

  1. i want this whole outfit - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! This is definitely a perfect shopping outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my LV Neverfull. And you know what? No matter how much crap I stuff in it...it never gets full, lol. I've had so much stuff in there that I was pretty sure the handles were going to come off, lol.

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/capelli-of-new-york-ruched-ruffle-scarf-girls/3190159?origin=keywordsearch

    ReplyDelete