Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

getting into the spirit....

This past week I've been browsing my fav site (pinterest duh) for holiday decor inspiration and viola!  Here's what I'm digging....



As you can tell, I'm really into glass jars/glass hurricanes etc.  I even went so far as to look through the millions of POS things at Pier One to put in mine at home and found nothing!  Then I found the photo of the candles in the mason jars filled with epsom salt and I thought "Aha!" that's what I'll do!  I'm also going to do my best to incorporate some horns into these displays to make hubby happy (and to also be creative)...pics to come when I get around to putting this stuff together.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was following your blog all along, but I guess I wasn't until today--anyway, LOVE the idea of the candles in mason jars with the epsom salt! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete