Words of Wisdom


Dance like the photo's not tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, tweet like nobody's following

Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Today started off great then got a little trying...so instead of ranting on the blog about how sucky the coaching profession is, I'm going to name the top 3 things I'm thankful for...(crossing my fingers that it will re-direct where my heads at)

1. My family.  I have a great hubby (who puts up with my 'tude about football etc.), an awesome mom/dad/brother and extended family who I love dearly.  In fact, mom and I had a fab time in Boston yesterday just doing a little shopping and generally just spending time together.
Plus sometimes you just need this:

2. Lucy the dog.  I love this dog so much...she got a new "poncho"/"sweater" this weekend from Amy and hubby and I have been calling her Ugly Betty all day (check it out & sorry for the glare)

3. My health...we had a minor scare last year with the random incident but since then I've been grateful for my health each and every day...and try to remember that when I get caught up thinking of minor things.




XO

1 comment:

  1. way to turn your tude around!

    i am thankful for you! and our adventures!

    xo

    ReplyDelete